Welcome to My Speaking Page
My goal as a speaker is to inspire, equip, and impart powerful and transformational truths that will help your audience take the next step in their lives. As a leader and seasoned communicator, I know how important it is to find the right speaker for your church, business, or event. I can do single sessions, multiple sessions, or 1-2 day interactive seminars for both small and large groups. Finally, as a leader and entrepreneur myself, I love to come alongside leaders in any environment.
Topics I Speak On:
I love to speak to high achievers and leaders of all kinds. Here are a few of my best keynotes:
- Healthy Rhythms for a Whole You: The Four Core Rhythms You Need to Thrive in Work and Life
- The Big Rocks: Move the Needle Without Losing Yourself
Here’s a talk I did for the Sales Mortgage Division from Republic Bank in Louisville, KY on Healthy Rhythms. I gave this talk during the coronavirus pandemic of 2020.
Workshops and Seminars
- The Purpose Roadmap: Moving from Constant Searching to Confident Living
- Healthy Rhythms for a Whole You
In addition, I can do keynotes or seminars based on any of my books or customize a leadership presentation for your audience.
When Kent speaks, things happen! His speaking combines transformational teaching, practical wisdom, and authentic relationship. His dynamic experience also allows him to speak in numerous settings: 1-on-1, small or large groups, or conferences. I highly recommend Kent!
ALEX SEIDLER, Global Ministries Director, Elim Fellowship
My Promise To You and Your Attendees:
Success is dependent on preparation. You can expect the following from me:
- Deep and thorough preparation, passion, and energy in my presentation
- Engagement with your audience. I love to spend time talking with people.
- Respect and adherence to event guidelines and presentation time limits
Contact me to discuss my participation in your event. Simply fill out the form below and someone will get back to you promptly.[contact-form-7 id=”1230″ title=”Speaking”]
Image by Pascual Espinoza via Flickr